donderdag 9 april 2009

Blog Candy van Jodi



I am giving this prize because my blog had recently hit the 20,000 mark!!
This prize will go to one lucky person. This will run from April 7th until April 19th and the winner to be announced on Monday April 20th. Here is what you need to do to qualify.
Leave a comment to this post, mention it on your blog, become a follower of my blog and tell me what you'd like to see more of on my blog. I will ship anywhere. Good luck!!
Here is what the prizes are:
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch,
Stickles, a variety of Prima flowers,
3 alota stamps (donated by Helene), Sugar Nellie stamp (Daisy), Whiff of Joy stamp(Willow Baking Cookies), High Hopes stamp (Wagon Full of Blessings), Jolee's stickers, CC Designs Rubber Duckie stamp set, $10 Gift card to Roses On Paper, 5 Magnolia stamps (3 Tildas, 2 Accessory stamps) 2 stamp sets from Stampin' Up.

Kijk even op het blog van http://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/
Het is zeker de moeite waard !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hoi allemaal,
Bedankt voor jullie bezoekje. Ik vind het zeer fijn
als jullie een reactie achterlaten ;)
Liefs Anneke